What’s direct response marketing? It’s the kind of marketing that makes money! Unlike brand marketing (otherwise known as mass marketing), direct response marketing is measurable and compels your audience to take a specific action — whether that action is purchasing your product, liking your Facebook page, or donating to your cause.
Andrea Martucci Direct Marketing is a full service agency, providing direct response services from conception and strategy through production and analysis.
That means I’ll help you work out the best way to speak with your customers, work with your print or digital vendors on bids and specs, write copy and design the campaign, manage the production schedule and deployment, and then analyze the success of the campaign. For repeat campaigns, I love testing components or elements to continually improve upon success.
I take a holistic approach, marrying the process of copywriting and design so that everything works together to get a response.
For lead generation, acquisition, retention, and nurturing campaigns I can provide:
- Print Direct Mail (postcards, letters, brochures…)
- Social Media
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing), PPC (Pay Per Click) ads
- Landing pages/web pages
I’ve primarily done work for publishing, academic, and non-profit companies, but I’m always excited to dive into new industries.
Whether you’ve been doing direct response for years or this is your first rodeo, I’ll provide the level of service you need to increase sales, donations, sign-ups, or whatever goal you’re aiming for.
Don’t be shy — say hello! I’d love to learn more about you and your company.
Some more about me:
- Education: MA, Integrated Marketing Communications (Emerson College); BA Writing, Literature, Publishing (Emerson College)
- Some companies I’ve done work for: The Economist, WoodenBoat Magazine, WERS FM, American Diabetes Association, Wall Street Journal
- What I teach: Marketing Capstone, Magazine Marketing, Writing for Marketing Communications at Emerson College, which was ranked #5 on a list of top schools for a major in marketing by USA Today
- Work Experience: VP of Marketing (AdSpace Communications), Managing Director (Ploughshares Literary Magazine)
- Proud Moment: In 2013 I was named one of Folio: Magazine’s 15 Under 30 for more than doubling Ploughshares’ circulation and raising revenues over 300%.